Luos est le Docker de l’applicatif embarqué.
Autrement dit, c’est l’architecture logicielle permettant de concevoir, tester et déployer efficacement des applications embarquées.
As the Head of Communication and Community at Luos, you will:
- think out of the box to propose a dedicated communication to dev’ world
- be in charge of the way embedded developers feel and see Luos around the World,
- research and find places where to talk with embedded developers,
- spread the Luos’ vision and technology to make Luoos known worldwide,
- manage the communication process from editorial calendar to publications.
You will work closely with the tech’ team to understand what is Luos profoundly and with the growth team to understand who our users are and their needs. Your main goal is to democratize Luos through the World and build a strong community of embedded developers loving Luos.
You are a technology enthusiast, ready to break the codes and suggest new ways of managing the sales process. You know the growth hacking best practices. You are comfortable working in a fast-changing startup and like to propose new solutions and take part in Luos’s life. You speak English fluently.